petek, 20. april 2012

Tilda With Flowing Hair

Usually I don't use much green but this time it felt right..
I made a spring card..


This Magnolia image is called Tilda With Flowing Hair.. The sentiment is also from Magnolia..
The papers are Magnolia and Papermania..


I used a lot of punches.. I don't know the names.. I bought them at a local store..
I painted the corrugated cardboard and the butterfly wings with Crackle Paint..


This butterfly is a Martha Stewart Punch..


I had to use my newest Doohickey.. It's called Scalloped Stitched Lace.. Lovely.. Isn't it???


I also used some of my older Doohickeys.. Leaf and Tilda Lace Die..


There's even some cheesecloth under all those layers.. The stripe from kraft paper is made with a Martha Stewart Punch..


All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts..


The image is coloured with Distress Inks.. I had to make a mix of colours to make the perfect colour for the dress.. I think I did it pretty well.. :)
The pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.. I also added some Frosted Lace Stickles on her dress and Cotton Candy Stickles on the flowers..
The dots around the image are made with Liquid Pearls..


The edges are distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and sewn with a sewing machine..


For this card I used a sketch given to us at Simply Magnolia..


Love the sketch and I think I followed it pretty well..


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Hope you like it!!
I would love if you'd leave me a comment!!

Have a great day!!!


13 komentarjev:

  1. Wooow!!!! Čudovita!!!
    lp,Barbara GR

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Prekrasna je! Koliko detajlčkov!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hi,so sweet card,sweet stamp!Beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oh Tina, it's gorgeous! Love your colouring of Tilda and all the layers and beautiful attention to detail!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Great card and the colours are beautiful.
    Greetz, Marianne

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. This card is stunning. Thanks for sharing
    hugs julie

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Svetovna ja in kakšna super postavitev...

    Lepo vikend ti želim...pappa

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. So so pretty! Loving all the elements of this card! Your coloring is super! I would love to see a video tutorial on how you color with the DI.

    Hugs;
    Janette

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Zopet ena čudovita. Tako lepo okrašena! LP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Hi Tina! Your card is gorgeous! I love it! hugs Sandra

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. wow very beautyfull creation

    tnks for joining us at IAMC

    Love Patricia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Absolutely beautiful. You've done an awesome job with the sketch Tina and your colouring is just lovely. Tracy xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Čudovita čestitka :-)
    lp Danii

    OdgovoriIzbriši