petek, 23. marec 2012

Tilda With Hawaii Flower

Spring is here and I love the way it makes me feel..

I'm really trying hard to learn colouring with Distress Inks..
There are many many videos on YouTube that show how to use them, but I haven't found any that show how exactly and from where do the ladies pick the colors on the brush..
I think I found a way to do that and the results are already showing..
I'm really proud of the latest card I've made..

Here it is..


The papers I used are Magnolia and Papermania.. The stamp is called Tilda with Hawaii Flower..


The butterlfy edge die is from Tim Holtz.. The ovals are Spellbinders.. And the two butterflies are Magnolia Doohickey's.. So is the tag from kraft paper..


I also used some corrugated cardboard from packaging and painted it with Distress crackle paint..
I also did it on the butterfly edge..


All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.. The gemstones are from K&Company..


The cheesecloth, lace and stamen are from my stash.. Don't know the name of the producer..



As I already said the whole image is coloured with Distress Inks on 300g aquarel paper..
I also added some White Opal Liquid Pearls around Tilda and two tiny dots on her cheeks with the Inkssentials pen..
All the paper edges are sewn with my new sewing machine..


Some of the photos were taken earlier today.. some of them now that the sun's shining on my balcony..
Just wanted to show you how the colour of the card changes depending on the light..

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:


Hope you like my card as much as I do..

If you fancy some blog candy just click HERE or on the candy picture in my sidebar..

Love you all,
Tina

7 komentarjev:

  1. Čudovita čestitka, Tilda je zelo lušna in super si jo pobarvala. Všeč so mi vsi detajli. lp, Moni

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Uau tole je pa res čisto pomladna in tako lepe nežne barve si uporabila. LP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Čudovita voščilnica. Tako lepo si jo sestavila in pobarvala odtis.
    Sama odtisnem distress blazinice na akrilni blok in na njem mešam barve in dodajam vodo po potrebi.
    Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Love this - it's soo soft and feminine.
    Thanx so much for joining us this week at MDUC.
    xXx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Beautiful card,i love the colors combo it's so so sweet Tina.

    xx,Linda

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Prečudovita!!!! Zelo lepo pobarvana!!!!
    LP, Barbara GR

    OdgovoriIzbriši